Does the hype around raw foods have you curious? Thinking about incorporating raw food recipes in your weekly meals?
The Benefits of Eating Raw
Start off slowly if you’re going raw and swap out one regular meal a day for a raw food meal.
Gradually work in more raw meals, depending on whether you go strictly raw or just want a few raw meals in your weekly diet.
21 Super-Easy Raw Food Recipes for Beginners
Raw for Breakfast:
1. Enlighten Smoothie Bowl
2. Chocolate Strawberry Almond Protein Smoothie
3. Cocoa Superfood Hemp Bars
4. Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Bowl
Raw Lunch Recipes:
5. Beet and Sweet Potato Salad
6. Shredded Brussels Sprouts Salad
7. Raw Rainbow Wraps
8. Mango Zucchini Lettuce Wraps
9. Stuffed Avocados with Crunchy Asian Slaw
Dinner in the Raw:
10. Pumpkin Seed Garlic Pasta
11. Thai Zucchini Noodle Salad
12. Raw Veggie Rice With Tamari Orange Sauce
13. Raw Vegan Tacos
14. Cauliflower Rice With Fresh Peas and Cumin
15. Cucumber Noodles With Peanut Sauce
16. Raw Carrot Pasta
17. Raw Zucchini Noodles Marinara
18. Cashew Chia Pudding
19. Chocolate Chia Parfait
20. Raw Apple Cinnamon Chia Bowl
21. Acai Berry Bowl
Going Raw Can Be Tasty … and Healthy!
Go Green to Go Raw